Happy Planner Christmas 2016

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

farmerswife

MHH Member
Oct 14, 2007
Central Wisconsin
Good morning all,

Just wondering if anyone will be using a Happy Planner for their Christmas Notebook this year? I love the size and the design of the planner, the discs can drive me crazy, if I didn't have my fabric cover to hold the whole thing together I would never be able to use it!

Enjoy your day!

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
I was actually looking at those the other day - they look so nice but I was having a real hard time understanding where you buy them - what comes with it - what's extra, etc.

I typically keep my Christmas notebook on the computer but for some reason I have an urge to do a physical notebook this year!

I like the look of the size of the Happy Planner as well - more easy to carry around/hold than what I used to do which was use a office binder.

farmerswife

MHH Member
Oct 14, 2007
Central Wisconsin
I was actually looking at those the other day - they look so nice but I was having a real hard time understanding where you buy them - what comes with it - what's extra, etc.

I bought mine at Hobby Lobby, but Michaels also sells them as well as Mejjeirs. Although only Michaels and HL have the 40% off coupon. I think I paid around 17.00 for mine. It comes with the monthly view, weekly sheets, note pages and monthly dividers. They have some accessories, that are fairly reasonable. Hope that helps. I love the size, and design, and the simplicity of the disk, but they can be frustrating at times as well.

Reactions: DawnSu

Lolwlias

Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
Cadyville, NY
There is a fb group called Happy Planners Society. I joined it. I love looking at what everyone has done with their planners.

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
I just bought a Happy Planner online Thursday morning from Michael's, they were 50% off. I was looking at the accessories yesterday when we walked through Michael's but i'll definitely check Hobby Lobby as well. I didn't buy anything to go with it yet, want to see what it looks like first.

Thanks for the info Laura!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Am going to google Happy Planner right now.

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
It was the discs that I had a hard time with. I was shopping at Michaels Friday and they had the planners on sale - I had planned on getting the Happy Planner, but went with the other one, and I cannot recall what its called now! :oops:

Looked online to find the name but no luck! It is a coil bound planner separated into three on the weekly page view. Any ideas which planner I have lol ?

It has a really think laminated type cover, coil bound, and tabs on the side indicate by month.

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
Laura- I just requested to join that FB group! I bought some embellishments and accessories to spruce up my planner last week and was working on it yesterday so would love to see what other people do with theirs.