2017 Rudolph Day Movies

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
So I've thought about this for a half an hour..lol It's hard picking out a movie because obviously not everyone is going to have access to all the movies. What's the standard?

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
So I've thought about this for a half an hour..lol It's hard picking out a movie because obviously not everyone is going to have access to all the movies. What's the standard?

I try to pick something on Netflix although their selection is somewhat limited. The old favorites are always good - I put up last year's selections as a reference but just because it was chosen in 2016 doesn't mean that we can't watch it again this year. If someone doesn't have access to the movie, they are always encouraged to watch something else and tell us all about it.

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
I will do May Pam.
I pick White Christmas with Bing Crosbie. I recently got this and have not watched it yet.

Fabulous movie! I've updated the master list - thank you!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Nearly time for our May Movie. It is the end of Autumn here so I am looking forward to snuggling on the couch and watching something Chrstmassy.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I am working for Rudy Day but will sit down on the weekend with my planner, some hot chocolate and a movie.

jollykelly

Premiere Member
Feb 22, 2015
Lehigh Valley, Pa
A day late and dollar short for May Rudy Day - I had to work. But today.....White Christmas it is, while I go through my gift closet and organize my recipes for baking. My family may laugh, but nothing says Memorial Day Weekend to me like a great Christmas movie!

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Looking for July and August Rudolph Day movie hostesses. Let me know if you have a favorite to share.

jollykelly

Premiere Member
Feb 22, 2015
Lehigh Valley, Pa
I can take July - How about Christmas Vacation? That is my DH's favorite, so he may actually watch a Christmas movie with me in July!

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
christmas vacation is my favorite my son and i will watch it several times a year. thanks

Reactions: PamelaG

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
My family loves to watch Christmas Vacation together. My DH gets so tickled that he can hardly breathe due to laughing so hard. Every year no matter how many times he has seen the movie.

Reactions: PamelaG

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
I can take July - How about Christmas Vacation? That is my DH's favorite, so he may actually watch a Christmas movie with me in July!

Thank you! I've updated the master list - Christmas Vacation is a great movie, one of my favorites!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Looking forward to watching Christmas Vacation. My DS loves that movie....that poor cat.

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
I can take August - There is a movie called The Preacher's Wife which is a remake of the Bishop's Wife. The remake stars Whitney Huston and Denzel Washington. This version is a really sweet movie and and usually brings a tear to my eye. Huston does a bit of singing in the movie too which is a plus in my book.

I am hoping you can find one or the other at your library or a streaming channel I did find this link if you would like to pursue it. https://new123movies.to/film/the-preachers-wife-8719/. There are some other streamers too.

Reactions: teachermomof2

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Jody, I do not have that one, will see if I can find it by August, it sounds great.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Thanks so very much, will look at it now.

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
I can take August - There is a movie called The Preacher's Wife which is a remake of the Bishop's Wife. The remake stars Whitney Huston and Denzel Washington. This version is a really sweet movie and and usually brings a tear to my eye. Huston does a bit of singing in the movie too which is a plus in my book.

I am hoping you can find one or the other at your library or a streaming channel I did find this link if you would like to pursue it. https://new123movies.to/film/the-preachers-wife-8719/. There are some other streamers too.

Thank you, I've updated the master list. I have not seen The Preacher's Wife so I am looking forward to it.