121 days....I think I can..I think I can...;)

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

zchristy

Santa's Elves
That's 4 months from today - -WOW, the world spins fast!

I've done all my de-cluttering and organizing of the house and started shopping..now it's the fun stuff. :)

What is the thing you want most out of the next 4 months?

What is the thing that will be the most challenging about the next 4 months?

What is the thing you're most confident about in the next 4 months?

I'm making the decision to be very deliberate with my prep, or I know this time will disappear!

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com

I am in a little bit of a unique situation, as we are in the final stages of renovation (our home is 'gutted') . What I want the MOST is the interior of our home to be 'finished'.

Keeping my cool and understanding that sometimes life just happens.

I am sure that Christmas will still be on the 25th of December, even if I still have no drywall :haha:

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
What is the thing you want most out of the next 4 months? What I want is for all my planning and hard work leading up to the holiday season to run smooth . (Yea right! Wishful thinking). I want to keep this happy feeling I have and not let anyone or anything bring me down. Just keeping a positive attitude.

What is the thing that will be the most challenging about the next 4 months? Probably finding time to relax. Working two jobs, I don't really get a chance to. The only times I get are the weekends and lately I've been busy doing something on those days as well. I'm so glad to have MHH and OC to come to. You guys have taught how I need to schedule 'me' time...whether by myself or with family. I feel like I rambling on here, but I hope you understand what I mean (LOL)

What is the thing you're most confident about in the next 4 months? Gift shopping. I have been buying gifts all year and I'm nearly done. I know that everyone will like their gifts because I've been listening closely to them all year.

Syanda

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
Ontario, Canada
Enjoying the planning that leads up to the holidays! :grin:

We are going to the States to spend Christmas with my parents along with other family members...there will be a LOT of planning involved to get things all set here, getting all my baking done, get all my gifts wrapped and FIT into the car, getting my DD2 to survive the 2-day car ride (and us too!)...oh my! :help:

It's my favourite time of the year and no matter how stressed I'm going to get, in the end I WILL HAVE FUN!!
:party:

Pam Spaur

Premiere Member
Jul 17, 2008
Muncie, IN
What is the thing you want most out of the next four months?
I want to keep up the level of excitement I have now.

Keeping everything up and having the energy to endure. And I don't want to lose sight of why we celebrate Christmas in the first place.

That the shopping will be done in a few days. I have one more "major" gift to buy. The rest is for goodie baskets, and just last minute little stuff. I have stocking stuffers for my grandkids. And Christmas is coming and I am so grateful for MHH getting me up and going!!

iluv2scrap

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Michigan
www.facebook.com
To not stress and just enjoy.

Budgeting and affording the gifts.

Dinner will be awesome, lol.

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer

To enjoy all the ideas and messages here!!!!!

Buying gifts, I am behind with few ideas!!!

My Holiday Notebook will keep me stress free. It's the best things I've ever done.