1st visit of 2011......

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

yummy-mummy-amy

Retire Member
Dec 8, 2008
cambs, UK
hi all,

the elves are coming TOMORROW!!!

my 5yr old got really upset that he hadnt been invited to the royal wedding so he asked if we can have a garden party for the royal wedding and asked if we could invite the elves, they have been sent an offical union jack invite and told they have to wear posh clothes and a crown....... (me hunting the charity shops the past 2 days for posh clothes on teddys/dolls! LOL!)

they are going to be found in the gazebo tangled up in union jack bunting. their passports have been stamped (at the expense of £6 to buy a date stamp!!!).

Pam Spaur

Premiere Member
Jul 17, 2008
Muncie, IN
How sweet is that! I know your little one will have a great party!

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
I am so glad the elves will help celebrate with a lovely garden party. You will get a lot of use with the date stamp!

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
Hi Amy! It sounds like a wonderful party! Enjoy! (And please share all of the lovely details after!)

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
Love it, Amy!

yummy-mummy-amy

Retire Member
Dec 8, 2008
cambs, UK
hi,

i will let you know. i'm sure we will have fun. i will take loads of photos.

the kids (and me n OH) have made crowns, and i am at present sat sticking mini flags to ****tail sticks (wasnt paying £4 for 20!!!) have already made loads of bunting to string about the garden.

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
Is it a holiday for you all tomorrow in honor of the wedding?

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
What a great idea! can't wait to see the pics! glad to see you posting again, I always love to follow your elve adventures

yummy-mummy-amy

Retire Member
Dec 8, 2008
cambs, UK
hi,

will add pics to my album in bit. the kids got up this morning to only their sleeping bags.... and a note in merry's jounal saying they had few hrs sleep, saw we had no decorations and went to sort it out. they found them in the gazebo in garden putting up fabric bunting (kids were shocked as we hadnt bought any - we had made paper 1s). plus they had fabric flags (we had made paper 1s).

later on in the day we had put the elves on patio table with food, well the wind got up and started moving the sides of gazebo, which in turn moved the elves, 1 of them managed to knock a flag over (no-1 saw it as we were talking) and the kids were convinced jingle had done it when we didnt see. was great to see their faces,