2012 Calendar and Printables

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Are ready over at Organized Christmas....I love the look of the nice clean sheets all printed and ready...

Houseworks Holiday Plan starts September 2nd!

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
I am going to head over there now and check them out.

Can't wait to get started!!

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
Thanks for the heads up, Ginger! I am probably going to do a combination of HHW and HGP again this year.

CEO

Retire Member
Oct 9, 2007
Hi, guys!

You might want to hold off just a smidge on all the printing.

I'm late this year, but today, am working on new weekly checklists for the HHP ... with a bit of a twist.

Here's the problem. Publisher Dorling Kindersley has decided not to print any more editions of Houseworks. Right now, they're selling what they have, but by next year, the title will be out-of-print, at least in the American edition.

So the plan is going to change names and a bit of the focus for 2013. It'll be close to the same plan, but with a new name and WITHOUT "reading assignments". Instead, I'll publish articles at OrganizedHome.com that cover the information, and integrate it with the new plan in place of the current book references.

Right now, I have tentatively renamed the plan the House+Holidays Plan, so we can keep the HHP acronym. And I'm coming up with printable checklists for each week containing all the assignments AND a set of fillables, so people can add their own jobs to the pages. My goal this year: quietly take the focus off the book and onto the plan, so next year's transition is easier.

So bear with me; we have 10 days to go. Before we kick off, there will be some new goodies to enjoy!

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
Thanks, CEO! I can't wait to see the new checklists! Now my book will be a collector's item! :)

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
Sorry about the book. Makes me treasure mine all the more.

ejagno

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Aug 31, 2010
SW Louisiana
I am so thrilled about the fillable forms that I can hardly contain myself. LOL
I will certainly baby my HHP book.

CEO

Retire Member
Oct 9, 2007
Not to worry about the book, guys ... because my newest one comes out on November 6!

http://www.amazon.com/Complete-Idiots-Getting-Organized-Fast-Track/dp/1615642315

I wrote this one in the Spring of this year, and I'm pretty happy about it.

It's about habits and thinking and knowing your own organizational preferences. It really distills the core changes you need to make to get organized--not just lists of "how to arrange this and that".

Anyway, that sure takes the sting out of Houseworks going out-of-print!

C

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
A new book - how exciting!!

Can't wait to get my copy.