2013 Declutter & organize calendar

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
I am not paying for the decluttering sessions. I am also NOT currently progressing on decluttering. Too much "real life stuff" going on.

I AM appreciating the ONE room that we did get decluttered so far. AND.... maintaining it pretty well. That gives me hope.... for future successes... as 2013 continues!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
I'm not paying either. Just using the calendar & looking at ideas. January went pretty well but I've kind of lost pace this last week... hoping February will go as well as the first weeks of January.

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
I'm with you, luludou! ONE THING that is helping me.... is "cutting down on the shopping"!!!! In the past.... "shopping".... has been a "mood lifter" for me! It IS fun... to go shopping.... and pick out something.... that we like!!!!!

Trouble is: there is no more space... for " stuff" in my home! In fact.... there is way too much stuff.... in here.... already! So... even when I can't be "decluttering".... if I am not "bringing in MORE stuff".... things are NOT getting worse!!!!

I have been finding.... OTHER ways.... to cheer myself up! Ways that do not involve.... bringing "stuff" into my home!