2016 Hallmark 12 Days of Christmas Mini Ornaments and Tree

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

SC2011

MHH Member
Aug 2, 2020
San Antonio, TX
Hi All!

I'm new to Magical Holiday Home!

This is only my second year collecting Hallmark ornaments. I am wanting to purchase the Hallmark 12 Days of Christmas miniature ornament sets (Days 1-12) and the gold tree that goes along with the mini ornaments.

Does anyone know where I might be able to purchase these? I have already checked eBay and most of them are too expensive. Please let me know if there are any other sites to purchase previous years ornaments.

Thank you!

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
Hello! I can't help you with your question but I wanted to extend a warm welcome! :)

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Welcome!
You might look on Etsy and amazon. I’ve found things there before. Also check the listings at your local auction houses. Ours are all doing online biding right now. You can make appointment to look at the listings.

My family and I have started putting a “bug” in each other’s ear about things we are looking for. We all travel in different circles and you never know where or when things will show up.

Hope you find your tree and ornaments!

Reactions: Holiday_Mom

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
Welcome! I have two sites I use for Hallmark - Hooked on Hallmark https://www.hookedonhallmark.com/ and The Ornament Factory https://www.hallmarkornaments.com/ - I've used both to find a missing piece in a set. Good luck!

Update: The tree and the ornaments are on The Ornament Factory site but the tree and days 10-12 are out of stock. You can leave your e-mail to be notified if they become available. All the ornament sets are on sale at Hooked on Hallmark but I didn't see the tree.

2nd Update: The tree is at Hooked on Hallmark as well. Search Gold Miniature Tree. Such a cute set!

Last edited:

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
Welcome SC2011! I don't collect Hallmark ornaments, so can't help there, but wanted to say hello and welcome!