31 Days of Halloween Day #6

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Ghouls and Ghosts....

Ghouls are evil spirits covered in coarse gray hair..with long fingernails. They are best known for grave robbing. Ghosts aren't necessarily evil. They are victims of untimely deaths who must return again and again to where the tradegy occured...How can you release them? They need to tell their story to a sympathetic listener.....Will it be you?

Any ghostly experiences in your life?

:ghost:

Little Elf

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
Alberta, Canada
When my son was 3 yrs. old we were sitting in the living room in the evening. My son pointed to our closet and ask "what is that man doing here?" I looked and didn't see anything so I told him that he was probably just visiting. A few weeks later my friend came over and she can see ghosts and asked if our house was haunted. So I told her about what my son said he saw. Then both pointed at the same time to the closet. She told me she saw an old man pop his head out of the closet, look around then disappear back in the closet. O_O He is pretty harmless...just let off electric toys and such. Even caught something on camera too! Got my brother who is a Photo Tech in the Air Force and he said in his opinion I did catch something. :) (I won't tell you any bad ones I've encounteres. LOL)

goodelf

Retire Member
Dec 31, 2007
I grew up in a house that used to have a strong pipe tobacco smoke smell on the stairs sometimes, with no pipe smokers living or visiting in the house. A lady living nearby later told us that her grandfather fell down those stairs, broke his neck and died.

In our present house we hear the front door open and close when there is no-one there, not only me and my husband but our very sceptical son and his equally sceptical partner. I have also felt that there is someone with me in the house when I've been home alone. This is not an old house, it is seven years old and we are the first owners.

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
I've always know I have some type of ghost/spirit that follows me around. Never seen it except in dreams but can feel it. Nothing scary.