$4.00 games at Target

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Christmaslvr

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
Sebastian, FL
I was looking through the Target circular earlier and saw that they have several board games for only $4.00 this week. I started an envelope at the beginning of the year and have been putting $5.00 in it each week (got this great idea from someone here, I'm sorry I don't remember who it was). This money will be used to buy toys all throughout the year so I can donate them to Toys for Tots. Anyway I plan on heading to Target this week to pick up 5 games and put them away. Just thought I'd share....I thought $4.00 was a great deal!

Christmaslvr

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
Sebastian, FL
I just remembered that I didn't post that the games are listed as "pre-school games". The ones in the circular are:

Candyland
Chutes and Ladders
Memory Game
HiHO Cherry-O
Cootie
Let's Go Fishing
The LadyBug Game

bunnylove

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
That is a very good price! We aren't real close to a Target. About an hour away. Where I work we do the Angel Tree and then at church we adopt families so that might be worth the trip. Have to look at Michaels for some soap making items and then need to look for graduation items for DD's party. Hmmmmm........ That would be a worthwhile trip.

Yes I saw that ad while visiting my aunt in the hospital yesterday. I have a niece and a nephew and another nephew on the way so I will stock up for them to have in the future....and yes we always pick from the tree at church for other children to buy gifts for so I can wrap be ready with that also!!

pixiestick

Santa's Elves
Nov 20, 2007
Thanks for posting this- I didn't get the paper this past Sunday so I would have missed it. I got one of each game for DD for gifts thru the year and a couple extra for the gift closet/charitable giving box.

Thanks!

Christmaslvr

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
Sebastian, FL
You're very welcome, I thought is was such a great deal I knew you'd all think so too! I finally got there today and bought 4 games. My dd is off from school tomorrow and she is going to wrap them.

Don't you just love a bargain?! ;-)