76 Days of Christmas Fun

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Ready for some Christmas fun today?

QVC seems to be sprinkling some Christmas shows into their schedule now and then. I think there are two today. One in the morning, and I think the second is 5:00 - 7:00 east coast time. I watched a show yesterday. Luckily, I did not want anything they showed. I would rather watch a Christmas movie. However, QVC works for me while I'm working on a project, because I just look up now and then to check it out. How about you? :skate:

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
I have an extra kid at home today. My DS's leg is hurt so bad he can hardly walk so I have to try to get him into the doctor. I'm hoping it's nothing serious, but he seems to be in alot of pain for no apparent reason. So i'll be taking care of him today.

As for Christmas today, I am going to try to keep looking for gift ideas for the kids and might work on making a new clipboard countdown calendar for the elves to bring with them.

Pam Spaur

Premiere Member
Jul 17, 2008
Muncie, IN
Don't know what, if anything, will be done Christmas wise today. Working all day (and taking calls from our concerned clients {and rightly so}, and will have DGS spend the night. I might talk to him tonight about what craft things we will make for Christmas. THERE! Just solved my own problem! :haha:

:bigsnow:

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Well, preparing to have visitors all weekend for thanksgiving... so I did 2 new recipes I might make for Christmas (depending how they like their supper!! :rotflol: )

That's about everything Christmas I will do today.

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
MrsSoup, Hope you ds is ok.

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Here is a head's up: QVC will be doing a lot of Christmas shows tomorrow. I think the first is from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p,m. east coast time. I think they continue on from then. If you enjoy having QVC o in the background, while you work -- tomorrow might be a good opportunity. :bigsnow:

Snowbelle27

Santa's Elves
Oct 13, 2007
West Midlands, UK.
Sparklenana, I too like to have QVC on in the backgound while I work, they have some lovely Christmas things on there and I don't like to miss it. I wonder if here in the UK they will be having Christmas shows on Saturday, will have to heck it out.
Did't get around to doing anything Christmassy yesterday, just did regular housework, I'm hoping to make up for it today. :frosty: