9 down - 8 to go!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Laney

Retire Member
Jan 5, 2008
St. Louis, MO
I am WAY behind right now from where I normally am. I need to get some serious shopping done, but time just doesn't allow much of the time. I need to set aside some time for holiday shopping and soon!

purplecrush

Premiere Member
Hi all :)

Havent been on here in a while..but im back! I am starting Christmas shopping today! My mom and I are going shopping and Im so excited! I dont really like shopping when there isnt Christmas stuff in the stores, it just doesnt feel right lol. Now that Halloween is over, Bring on the shopping!

I am envious of all you that are almost done though!!

Christmaslvr

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
Sebastian, FL
Hi all :)

Havent been on here in a while..but im back! I am starting Christmas shopping today! My mom and I are going shopping and Im so excited! I dont really like shopping when there isnt Christmas stuff in the stores, it just doesnt feel right lol. Now that Halloween is over, Bring on the shopping!

I am envious of all you that are almost done though!!

I think I'm just about done shopping...just need to run to Target this week for a digital camera for my daughter (it's finally on sale!) I have a few things I'm waiting for to be delivered and then all I need is stocking stuffers. I was going to do that soon, but I think I will wait for my daughter to come home from college to buy for Ken. Her stocking stuffers I'll pick up throughout this month. I really need to get my baking ingredients bought!