a smile brought to you from my DD5

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

momiilu

Retire Member
Oct 25, 2008
Minnesota
www.myspace.com
the other day we were looking at pictures online and we found elves that looked similar to DS12's elf Skeeter and DS7's elf Elvin, but none that looked like DD5's elf Trixie, and it made her very sad that Trixie did not have any family, so last week while out garage saling I happend accross another doll the same brand as Trixie, intending to make her over as an elf, I had to hide her until I had time, so I burried her deep in my center counsil, because NO ONE ever goes in my truck....
This afternoon I'm making lunch and my DD5 runs in UNBELIEVABLY excited, MOMMY.. MOMMY!!! I found one of Trixie's relatives, she was hiding in the explorer, I think she is a secret spy, because she is dressed in regular clothes but she looks EXACTLY like Trixie, I bet her name is Sophie, we need to find a box to ship her to the North Pole for an elf makeover so she can go to Elf school before Christmas!!

I couldn't help but giggle, atfirst I was sad that she found her before I had a chance, but since she seems to have all the details worked out we'll just run with her version :)

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
That is so cute!! the kids have way more imagination than us :)

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
Now that is a sweet story! Be sure to write that down so that you can remember the details to tell her some day. You think you'll remember, but trust me-details will fade from your memory, and those are too precious to lose! Thanks for sharing.

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
You could not have asked for more.

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
Love it! I don't think it could have been more perfect if you had planned out each detail! Now you can ship Sophie back to the North Pole and she can get her makeover and join Trixie when the time is right! Thanks so much for bringing a smile to my face today!

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
so cute and so smart to have figured it out on her own.

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
That's a wonderful story!

momiilu

Retire Member
Oct 25, 2008
Minnesota
www.myspace.com
Tonight at bedtime she said Mom, I'm going to put Sophie in the sleigh by my bed incase she wants to do some magic :)

I really could NOT have came up with anything more perfect for her!! She is going to write to Santa after school to verify her story and see if Mrs Claus can mail us her elf clothes ;)

pixiestick

Santa's Elves
Nov 20, 2007
Priceless!