Am I the only sick one looking forward to the HGP starting?

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
I've been checking CEO's site every now and then to see if the new HGP dates have been posted yet.

I feel like such a goofball.

I'm looking forward to more WORK! lol But I guess I feel like Christmas is REALLY coming once the HGP starts!

thood

MHH Member
Oct 18, 2007
Between this and the post that Hobby Lobby has Christmas stuff out, I'm getting goosebumps and finding it very hard to focus on my job.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Just finished the spring cleaning so not in a hurry to start the HGP ;) However I know it makes a HUGE difference when Christmas rolls around

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I really enjoyed the HGP the year I did it. I really got my house in order. And after a long summer of go, go, go. It's usually exactly what I need for a kick in the butt reminder...to get busy!

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Nope you seem not to be the only one. Not sick, just sane enough to know an early start is the way to do it. lol

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
I NEED it bad to be ready for Christmas....but have never totally finished it! :)

chilli

Premiere Member
Dec 27, 2007
Austria - Europe
I think this year I will not be able to do HGP as my baby will be due on 24th of August 2012. Originally I wanted to do it now in summer, but on the one hand I really have to rest at home and on the other hand it is extremly hot here at the moment.
I can't go out, windows and curtains are closed. I have appr. 3-4 cool showers a day

Maybe I find a way to make a minimal HGP or something like this... I am a little bit sad about it as this will be the first time I will not be able to participate HGP

But nevertheless I am really interested in your progress - so please keep us up to date here!

Chilli

snowqueen

Premiere Member
Nov 1, 2007
Vermont
I am looking forward to it also but I really need to just decrapify my house first. I have so much stuff to get rid of that if I tried to do the HGP, I think things will still look not put together right. Hopefully, I can get lots of stuff done this summer.

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
When we moved a week and a half ago I hand carried my HGP notebook to the new house...I am a tad bit excited as well!!!!

Winged One

Retire Member
Sep 2, 2008
Fluttering happily in the clouds!!
I have been checking the dates as well!! I might jump start it by doing a good bit of decrapifying myself when I take a few weeks off in July/August - but I looked at my notebook under my desk at work earlier this week and was itching to take it out and get it ready (then the boss came in with more work - ugh!). I will bring it home and work on it next week when I have no DH or DD in the house!!

DebbiGall

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
I am looking forward to it also but I really need to just decrapify my house first. I have so much stuff to get rid of that if I tried to do the HGP, I think things will still look not put together right. Hopefully, I can get lots of stuff done this summer.
(New Word alert)
ROTFLOL LOVE IT dcrapify!

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
I'm feeling the urge, too!

Kim - LOVE that you didn't trust your notebook to a moving box! LOL!

ejagno

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Aug 31, 2010
SW Louisiana
I've been trying to get a jump start as well because I don't want to be overwhelmed should Murphy (If it can go wrong at the worst possible time, it will) visit. However, I'm overloading myself now and already feeling a bit overwhelmed. Too many rooms going at one time.

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
I am very much looking forward to starting HGP this year - really hoping the extra steps I take now will mean so much more fun during the holidays!

DawnSu

Premiere Member
Sep 8, 2008
Missouri
couldnt make it w/o HGP..... lol lol I may not be able to stay caught up. but the most part, it is my role.....