April fool's pranks - including office pranks

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I have a funny April Fools Prank my partner did at the office one year.
He was working the night shift, so he typed up a whole formal letter stating our company had been shut down for not paying Taxes...blah..blah..blah.. He taped it to the front door and then put up "Do Not Enter" tape across the front door and locked the door from the outside. He then hid around the corner and as the girls would come into work, he'd hear them say a few choice words in the hallway and not know what the heck to do next and as they were FREAKING out, he'd pop around the corner and yell... April Fools. It was the best JOKE EVER!!! I'm surprised he didn't get beat up that day!!

He does some crazy stuff, that's why he's my BF!

I'm very particular about my desk and where things go. If I walk in and something is out of place, I am NOT HAPPY!! He's just the opposite. So, if he's at my desk for any length of time, he'll move things and not put them back. Well I came into work one morning and he had taken masking tape and taped an area off for EVERYTHING on my desk. Picture crime scene body on the floor, but on my desk. He taped off my keyboard area, my tape, my stapler, my computer..anything else that there is. Then he labeled all of them. I don't think I've every laughed so hard in my life. After all these years, it's still a great memory!!

So think outside the box. It makes for some great memories.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
MinniCo... I think I'd like your CW very much! For now I did something simple... put all paper clips in a chain and will put them in the paperclip box for one of our friends.

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I gotta think of something quick!

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
April Fool's in one of my DGD's favorite holidays. Her mom says that because she's mischeivous like me LOL