April RD done!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

pixiestick

Santa's Elves
Nov 20, 2007
This past weekend I "did" my Rudolph Day.

I was going through all my Family Fun Magazines. Both the November and the December/January issues ( I have 12 years worth!)

As I was going thru them I made a list of the issues and items I wanted to do this year for Cristmas. I also made a shopping list of all the things I need to complete the items on my list I got what I am going to do in the following categories:

Advent Calendar for my toddler
Crafts for me to do ( 2 wreaths )
Crafts my toddler will do ( maybe for gifts for friends)
Small food items for fun and maybe gifts
New traditions to "try"
A new cookie recipe to try for Cookie exchanges

A New Year's Idea for my toddler

I will post a couple of the ideas specifically later.

It feels GREAT to have this little bit of planning DONE and looking thru the magazines gave me the Christmas feeling rush and excitement that Rudolph Day should give you!! Yeah!

FrostyShimmer

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
Doesn't it feel great to get a couple steps ahead of the game?

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Thank you for your post, Pixiestick!!! That is an inspiring list of activities you picked -- inspiring because it looks like fun. It doesn't look overwhelming, just delightful!! And it was fun to imagine you enjoying yourself by looking through the Christmas magazines this weekend.

I have to keep reminding myself that it is not about the "amount" of work I do. It's all about joy and sharing and happy anticipation and gratitude. Rudy Day is a treat for us!!
:skate: