Around the CLock Bridal Shower Idea for 10am-need ideas!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

pixiestick

Santa's Elves
Nov 20, 2007
Ok ladies- I am drawing a big blank here. I have been invites to a bridal shower that has an around the clock theme and I have been assigned 10:00 AM. I have been told that neither bride nor groom are coffee drinkers so a coffee break idea is out the window.

What could I do for this time slot??

I beg all you creative ladies for ideas!!

mommytotwo

Retire Member
Oct 12, 2007
I do not drink coffee, but a break at that time is nice. Instead of doing coffee, you could do tea, and call it tea time, maybe have iced tea or lemonade, scones, muffins...

sunshine

Retire Member
Jun 23, 2008
How about brunch? pancake and egg molds, juicer, pretty juice and milk glasses, cloth napkins and placemats, pancake or waffle mix, syrup,

Or a reading break -- books, magazine subscriptions, bookmarks, book covers,

sunshine has the same idea I had. 10:00 is after breakfast and before lunch time so I would suggest magazine subscriptions to read and catch up on. Do either of them do any gardening??

Maybe a crockpot with recipes!! 10:00 is a great time to start most recipes to be ready by dinnertime....

That is all I have for now!!!

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
Along with the magazines, what about a subscription to the local newspaper?

You could also do towels/matching bathrobes for the morning shower.

Lisa

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
Ok I hope no-one takes offense to this but they're going to be newlyweds so.....

How about lingerie, colognes, perfumes, soaps, candles, wine(for the weekend) maybe...

Remember what it was like to be a newlywed they might not be ready to get out of bed at 10 a.m. or all day for that matter lol.

cipalla

Retire Member
Oct 22, 2007
PA
I like the idea of a crockpot with some recipes, and then throw in some lingerie, newlywed stuff.....to cook up a little something! LOL! All along she will think she's getting a crockpot, until you make her open the box and there's the 'other' stuff in the crockpot. :santalol:

starflake

Retire Member
Jan 10, 2008
When I was assigned 10AM for a bridal "Around the Clock" shower, I did the brunch theme several have mentioned. Off the top of my head, I filled a nice bag with baking sheets and a muffin pan from their registry along with a few different muffin mixes (stock the pantry!) and a burned CD of morning-/sleeping-in friendly romantic music for the newlyweds to enjoy (including songs for humor value like Right Said Fred "I'm Too Sexy" and Marvin Gaye "Let's Get It On"). I also included a welcome mat they had on their registry and explained in the card that it was so they could greet the new day and wish their neighbors a "good morning." Good luck!

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
A basket filled with 10 high energy drinks and bars for their 10 am Break. And depending on how well you know these people 10 assorted funny condoms.

pixiestick

Santa's Elves
Nov 20, 2007
You ladies are positively fabulous and creative!
Thank you for the creative nudge!

pixiestick

Santa's Elves
Nov 20, 2007
I did an "Iced Tea Break" instead of the Coffee break since they didn't drink coffee. I did a iced tea maker, tall glasses, iced tea spoons, fun shaped ice cube trays, sugar cubes, a package of festive paper napkins and several boxes of different flavored tea bags. They ( and the others at the party) seemed to like it!

JamiePerry

Retire Member
Apr 20, 2013
Ok I hope no-one takes offense to this but they're going to be newlyweds so.....

How about
lingerie, colognes, perfumes, soaps, candles, wine(for the weekend) maybe...

Remember what it was like to be a newlywed they might not be ready to get out of bed at 10 a.m. or all day for that matter lol.

When I got newly wed I just put lots of flower and perfume in shower place just to impress her. She was pleased and we enjoyed lot that day :)

Last edited: