August 26

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

JeniferDwn

MHH Member
Jul 21, 2010
Florence SC
www.jeniferdwn.blogspot.com
This is another magical holiday. It's my birthday and I want everyone to plan a fun and exciting day! I don't see any notebooks being made or planning going on! Let's get busy!!! It's gonna be a fun day! And everyone is invited to my party! We must decide where it'll be, what we'll eat, how we'll decorate etc!!!

:happybirthday:

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
JeniferDwn - If it's your party you should let the rest of us plan! We have become very good at planning virtual parties! I hope it's your best yet!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Happy Birthday! If your birthday doesn't appear in the above calendar (see tabs on the page) than put it in so we'll know in advance next time! It'll be easier to plan the party :)

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Me either :( According to my account settings my birthday should appear by itself with a cake but it never did.
So in the tab 'calendar' at the bottom right corner there is 'add an event' and I added mine by hand ... but there's no cake besides my b-day.

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
I can't get mine to work either, Lucie! :(

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
Happy Birthday. I'll bring ice cream! and lot of different flavors. As well as the balloons since i have a small helium tank.