August Roudolf day

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Christmaslvr

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
Sebastian, FL
I didn't get to do too much yesterday except print out some calendar pages for the Countdown. Planning on working on cards today and watching "Elf" Hopefully I can get my laundry and cleaning done quickly (but I guess that's not getting done til I get off the computer! lol)

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
Happy Rudolph Day Weekend to one and all!!! :)

I have not done any Rudy Day activities yet since until a few minutes ago I was consumed with prep for a co-worker's surprise wedding shower. It was a success and I am exhausted (I catered most of the food, etc.) but I am getting my second wind reading everyone's posts!!!

This Saturday I am having girlfriends over to craft, talk, etc. So I am going to spruce up the house tonight (may just be a lick and a promise but they are good friends who don't care - thank goodness!) and plan on all the fun I am going to have crafting!

DH has agreed to help watch DS while they are here.

I have the Quiet Book project I've been working on that I could spend all my time on - or I could get DH to cut a few pieces of wood for me so I could do some more decoupaging.

I also have all the stuff to put together a couple of simple fall wreaths. The signs and the wreaths would be quick and easy - so I will prob try to do those and work on Quiet Book if I have extra time.

I may not get much other "Rudy" time this weekend so I'm going to make the most of tomorrow!

candysprinkles

Retire Member
Jan 29, 2011
Indiana
Hubby and I ended up watching Christmas Vacation last night. He groaned and said he was going to bed. But, as soon as it started he was watching and laughing; so he ended up staying up with me. :D It's not too often that I get company for a Christmas flick, so it was kind of nice.

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
Candysprinkles, that's one of my favorite Christmas movies.

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
watched a little of QVC on and off but that was about it. I did listen to some Christmas music today. Hope to do something fun/productive for Rudy day this wknd

ChristmasRose

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
Almost at the end of my rope
I'm watching Little Women, even as we speak -- the Winona Ryder one. I reduced, copied, and pasted calendars and other forms in my notebook. My working notebook is an approx. 6x9 spiral-bound, 5-section notebook. I have knitting and embroidery projects packed into kits for our Yellowstone trip, as well as a bunch of books. I don't drive our ginormous RV at all, so I have a lot of time to do my thing. I am so looking forward to cool weather -- maybe even snow!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Love reading about Christmas movies being watched, crafts being prepared, notebooks being updated, fun!fun!

farmerswife

MHH Member
Oct 14, 2007
Central Wisconsin
Well, I'm spending more time today doing crafts and such. On Ruddy day I finished up one scrapbook project that I had and listen to Christmas Music, but that was all I had time for.

Today, I will put the finishing touches on my digital notebook for this upcoming year and finish up my list for crafts I want to do for friends and co workers for Christmas. Oh and make sure the yard is ready for Irene to come ashore. :) ~ Farmerswife