bertie elfkins has come back to us!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

yummy-mummy-amy

Retire Member
Dec 8, 2008
cambs, UK
hi,

last year we had an elf come and stay for the 1st time. the kids asked if he could come back this year and he has.

sadly between last year and this his website vaished from the net, so my OH has spent today making him a new 1. it is complete with a list of elf-capades/mischief, guestbook and blog. please feel free to stop by and say hi.

http://www.bertieelfkins.ucoz.co.uk/

yummy-mummy-amy

Retire Member
Dec 8, 2008
cambs, UK
thanks very much. OH spent all day on it.

momiilu

Retire Member
Oct 25, 2008
Minnesota
www.myspace.com
I Love it too!!!

What a great idea to keep a blog, I know I try to work on updating our elf's myspace alot.. because I didn't keep it up last year, and this year I have been pretty on the ball with keeping up on elfcapades :)

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Left a comment on you blog from our elf 'Jujubes'. Pictures of jujubes can be seen using the Christmas tag (january 3rd 2008).

yummy-mummy-amy

Retire Member
Dec 8, 2008
cambs, UK
thanks very much, the kids thought they were the only 1s that had an elf! so now i'm hoping others will leave messages as well so that the kids can see them.

bertie has "gone to post xmas cards"!!! he was found this morning in the middle of the floor with loads of cards for his friends and has gone to post them, will be back tomorrow. LOL!