card exchange

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
The card exchange sign up has already happened and it closed on October 31st. The lists have already been emailed out. Sorry!

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Dawn I suggest you subscribe to the Swap forum so you will get an email when the notices post about the next one. Sorry you missed it.

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
Are you taking about a regular card exchange or elf one? I know sometime you do the elf card exchange and i don't think that had been set up yet.

JeniferDwn

MHH Member
Jul 21, 2010
Florence SC
www.jeniferdwn.blogspot.com
An elf card swap like we did last year. I signed up for one on Facebook but it was the one from the UK so they said i should find the US one and I can't decide which group is the US group so I thought I'd try here.

Last edited:

yummy-mummy-amy

Retire Member
Dec 8, 2008
cambs, UK
An elf card swap like we did last year. I signed up for one on Facebook but it was the one from the UK so they said i should find the US one and I can't decide which group is the US group so I thought I'd try here.

was this on my group you were told that? if so i'm not very happy. as i said i will still be sending you 1 from my 3 elves.

JeniferDwn

MHH Member
Jul 21, 2010
Florence SC
www.jeniferdwn.blogspot.com
Amy I don't remember which group it was and they said it was because it would be too pricey to send air amail. I guess I agree. I wish there was a specific group here in the US where we could do swaps and see what is avaialbe in stores here. I see so many cute things that you find there in the UK and we just can't find them here. You also have many elves available that we don't. I would love to be a part of your group as well, but also a more local one so we can see the differences. Am I being clear? LOL I can't quite say what I'm trying to say this morning!! guess it's too early.

yummy-mummy-amy

Retire Member
Dec 8, 2008
cambs, UK
you are in the facebook group i set up. and as for elves in the uk they are few and far between and very hard to find things with elves on. this year has got better than the last few though. x

yummy-mummy-amy

Retire Member
Dec 8, 2008
cambs, UK
thanks dawn for card, it came today. boys thought the pic was great.