CC 2013 - Gifts and Giving Week

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
went shopping today for gifts. still missing some but next weekend I am organizing in boxes ready to wrap. ss are almost finished too.
received some online orders today.

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
[X] Master Gift List - Have continued to update this with gift ideas. Have to give it more work to finish ideas for DH, his family, etc.

[X] Stocking Stuffers - Picked up cheap/free Lindt chocolate bars for stockings on Sunday. Also ordered a couple stuffers online from Amazon for DSis.

[ ] Christmas Cards - Still trying to coordinate taking a holiday photo of DS. He decided to lean his head to far to the side when running past our dining room chairs last week and has a lovely bruise that has yet to fade right on his forehead. He is the klutziest kid!!!

If all else fails, I'm getting a hat that will sit down a little low on his head, hide the bruise. :)

[X] Birthday/Anniversary Calendar - Done!

[ ] Finish Catalog/Online Shopping - Will try to get most of it done soon. I have Amazon Prime so 2-day shipping on most things which gives me more breathing room.

[ ] Place to store receipts - Most of my receipts are online so far, but I do need a place to store paper ones. My "notebook" is all electronic so I don't have a spot in a binder per say.

[/] Wrap and Mail Center - I really need to give this attention and it is already Friday! Yipe! I have packing tape but no dispenser. I have boxes but no filler - need to start saving newspapers I guess! Adding tape dispenser to my master shopping list.

[ ] Gifts to Make - I am trouble here. Recent weeks have been extremely stressful due to house rebuild issues/delays and I have not had the mojo to work on crafts in the evenings. I will take stock today on what I had HOPED to finish vs. what is going to be possible in the real world. :)

[X] Update Holiday Budget - Ongoing

Misc. Holiday Prep:

- Stocking up on baking supplies this week. Got some baking chips and Hershey's Kisses on sale with coupon Sunday that will go into cookies and such this year. Good sale at Aldi this week on all the basics, so will be stocking up there!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Got some of my online order, but am still waiting in a few things. Will wrap when I get the parcel, hopefully this week.