Changes to Note

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
As you know I have been working to consolidate some of my blogs and move items to MHH...here's some to note currently:

1. I am in the process of deleting the blogspot blog I had up called Celebrate the Seasons....I am moving those posts to the appropriate Holiday Page here at MHH...and I added a Family Holiday Notes page for my journal type entries...the Holiday pages are listed on the front page in the side bar to the left.

2. I am in the process of deleting the Creative Spirit blog I had up at blog spot....those blog posts will be moved to the creative blog here at MHH...that I had named Magical Creative Spirit...however I have renamed it....THE CREATIVE SPIRIT...which was my old blog's name!! Trying to confuse you!!! I just like the name better and did not use it orginally since I had the blogspot one called that....so the NEW and improved Creative Spirit will be a combination of the two but housed here at MHH.

I will need to update some links and stuff after I get all the moving around done!!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
:applause: hope it gives you a bit more time for you too!