CHAT INFO

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Okay try this for chat...see if it works
join MMC

http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/

then at the top part of the boards where it shows whose on line
it will also show who is in chat
click on those little balloons next to the list of names and it should bring up the chat log in..use the name you registered at MMC with

the other link takes you bakc to the old chat...and there are trolls there...lol

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
I must be dumb because I couldn't figure out how to get there last night. LOL I tried several times by clicking on the link and I even clicked into a chat link but it wouldn't accept my user name.

Just realized I didn't join MMC, that must be why.

Yes MrsSoup you have to sign in at MMC and then wait for the confirmation email and from there you click the provided link to finish it off. I also learned to post there you have to agree to the "forum rules" first otherwise it won't let you post!!!

We definitely missed you. I know I haven't seen you in there in a while and had asked Ginger if she had seen you in chat lately because I missed Thursday-Saturday night chats this week!!!

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
Ya know, I don't think I realized that there were regularly scheduled chats every week or am I mistaken? I'll have to remember that and start showing up. :) I was swamped with homework last night so it was probably a good thing I didn't figure it out.

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
There is a rgualrly hosted chat every Sunday...hosted by My Merry Christmas forums. But we can chat any time..someone wants to get together...yes seems nightly for some of us...LOL the reason you have to join MMC to chat now is because of the added security...I think you can enter after you register without the email but not sure.