Christmas countdown 2011

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
I have such a hard time remembering the date. I'm sure someone else knows.

dreamto

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
I think it is in October. I should know I follow it every year LOL. But I can't remember. I'll have to ck.

Last edited:

dreamto

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
It begins on Sunday Oct 23 this year. I usually begin with the HGP and then switch over because I get excited and NEED to start something LOL

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
I've marked all the CC dates on my calendars too! I usually plan to do both HGP and the CC and between them mostly everything gets done!

What doesn't, doesn't! lol

candysprinkles

Retire Member
Jan 29, 2011
Indiana
What is CC? I thought that with the Christmas crazy clan around here we start counting down to Christmas, on about December 26th.

I do have a countdown app on my ipod touch, so anytime I wanna know, I just pull that up.

jinglemom

Retire Member
Oct 16, 2007
What is CC? I thought that with the Christmas crazy clan around here we start counting down to Christmas, on about December 26th.

I do have a countdown app on my ipod touch, so anytime I wanna know, I just pull that up.

candysprinkles, here is the link to the Christmas Countdown. It is a 6 week plan from the Organized Christmas website that focuses on Christmas prep. http://christmas.organizedhome.com/christmas-countdown

Christmaslvr

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
Sebastian, FL
I'm so excited...I LOVE the Countdown! Just printed all my pages and calendars for my notebook! Going to put it all together and make my notations tonight while we watch "Elf"!

supermom315

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
Deptford, NJ
I am excited for Christmas this year (for the 1st time in a VERY,VERY long time)!

I know the Holiday Grand Plan started in August but I have a small rancher so I have plenty of time to get caught up and who knows maybe I will find all my missing decorations this year, like the gorgeous nativity my MIL gave us for our 1st Christmas as a married couple!

HAGD! Tina

beccaw

Retire Member
Jul 22, 2009
Today's the day! I'm listening to Christmas music and updating my notebook pages. Hope everyone is enjoying their day.

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
I hauled out the Christmas Notebook, check to see if I picked up Cards on sale last year (didn't) and still need to see how many gifts I have in the gift closet (I think I'm way behind this year).

Thanks for the reminder to get the sleigh tuned up.