Christmas In July

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

angelpugs

MHH Member
Oct 2, 2009
north adams ma.
Just been watching the previews of Christmas In July"on QVC,it's that time of year again as i can't wait to see what was added especially Mr.Christmas"just love this as does my member card lol.Think i'll go online and get a head start just wanted to remind everyone as always this will be so much fun.:santa::merrychristmas::snowman2::fireplace:

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Angelpugs -- thank you for that reminder!!!! I had forgotten..... that you can go to QVC.com online..... and get a "QVC Christmas fix" any time! It's fun to look at the stuff they have!!!!!

OK.... I am beginning my 2012 CHRISTMAS IN JULY celebration..... today!!! (Although it is only June 29th.) It is just going to be TOO HOT today.... to wait any longer!!!!! I NEED the "Christmas visuals".... the beautiful "snowy landscapes". The Christmas memories. The fun ideas!!!! It is a necessary "mental break".... from the crushing heat!!!!!!

THANK GOODNESS.... for all you Christmas Lovers!!!!! Our Magical Holiday Home.... is our playground!!!!!!!!!

StressLess

Retire Member
Jun 4, 2008
Memphis TN
I saw that on QVC.com. You can look weeks in advance to see what's coming up next. I hope they have a nice Nativity scene on sale.