Christmas Music...

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Laney

Retire Member
Jan 5, 2008
St. Louis, MO
Christmas music is now officially playing on our radios here in St. Louis!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!

One station has converted over to an all Christmas format. :) It is SO exciting!!! They are playing a promo clip every 3-4 songs inviting listeners to tune into a specific sister station if they aren't "quite in the holiday spirit yet."

Yay :)

snowlvr

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
Western North Carolina
Well, I knew I loved St. Louis!! Believe it or not I can listen to KMOX here in western NC at night, and of course on-line! (I sit at a computer all day, and we are allowed to stream and it is just so cool to hear about other parts of the country)...we also have a station here that will start playing Christmas music every week-end starting Nov. 1st, then 24 hours a day after Thanksgiving...they actually started doing it that early in 2001 to lift everyone's spirits after 9/11, and it was such a hit, they do it every year now...

dreamto

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
Thanks so much, my DD lives near there and she is a little homesick so Ill let her know, maybe itll cheer her up :applause:

BamaMom

Retire Member
Sep 13, 2008
Anniston, AL
www.slumberpartiesbytif.com
I wish there was somewhere where I could listen to Christmas music all the time. I know we don't have it on the radio yet. I am thinking I might take some and put them on my MP3 player, but I would only have the ones I have on cd. I have the TransSiberian Orchestra couple ones, and I just LOOVE THOSE!

MissBrittany

Santa's Elves
Aug 25, 2008
Florida
I already have my Celine Dion, Mercy Me, and Martina McBride Christmas cds playing on randomize! I want to get Third Day and Josh Groban this year, too. :rudolph:

Laney said:
Christmas music is now officially playing on our radios here in St. Louis!!!!!!!! Yay!!!! One station has converted over to an all Christmas format. :) It is SO exciting!!! They are playing a promo clip every 3-4 songs inviting listeners to tune into a specific sister station if they aren't "quite in the holiday spirit yet." Yay :)
BamaMom said:
I wish there was somewhere where I could listen to Christmas music all the time. I know we don't have it on the radio yet. I am thinking I might take some and put them on my MP3 player, but I would only have the ones I have on cd. I have the TransSiberian Orchestra couple ones, and I just LOOVE THOSE!
We can’t let Laney hog all of WMVN’s Christmas programming now can we?! - http://www.toastedrav.com/section/wmvn

The AccuHoliday (my fave is Non-Standard Christmas) link is an excellent source as well as Merry Christmas Radio (MCR). In addition to it's own programming, MCR has a list of other stations (such as AccuHoliday) where you can get your Christmas music fix! - http://www.merrychristmasradio.com/station-guide/
___