CIJ 2013 - Day One

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
Good morning Christmas-lovers!

Here we go, Christmas in July 2013! I've got to stop by Michael's and see if they have their CIJ displays up yet - just a few more supplies needed for my craft projects this month.

We'll be toasting CIJ with our Christmas ****tail this evening - Orange Pom Bubbly - the editor bleeped out part of the URL so here's the recipe:

Orange Pom Bubbly

1 shot Grand Marnier
1 shot Pomegranate juice
Champagne or sparkling wine

Start by pouring the Grand Marnier and pomegranate juice into a Champagne flute. Then add in the Champagne to fill to the top.

Must give credit to the blog, Editor En Route, over at http://www.arizonafoothillsmagazine.com/editorenroute/ since I can't put up a direct link.

This week's theme is I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas and I've put up a blog post on just that topic. We're kicking off our Best-Loved Christmas Carols study with "O Come All Ye Faithful", softly playing in the background this morning, and as soon as post-high school pre-college daughter who loves to sleep late is up, we'll be putting up our tiny CIJ tree and sitting down for elevenses and a chapter of Debbie Macomber's Trading Christmas.

Don't forget to download the free CIJ Kindle book Bah, Humbug here: http://www.amazon.com/Humbug-Christ...F8&qid=1372683592&sr=8-2&keywords=bah,+humbug

What's on your agenda today?

Last edited:

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
PamelG - what a great day you have planned for CIJ!

DH is off today so I won't be getting my 'me' Monday. I have a post up on my blog too.
Off to read yours. :)

Basket

Retire Member
Dec 25, 2007
Northern Germany
I like the idea to read a chapter every day. :)

I would love to read the `Christmas Mystery from Jostein Gardner but I downloaded Bah Humbug too`.

Have a nice first Day of Christmas in July.

Cheers!

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
I almost forgot it was July 1st...silly me... :)

Sounds like a FUN drink!!