CIJ 2014 - Day 3

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada

Cathymac2

Premiere Member
Aug 8, 2013
Arkansas
I ordered some Christmas gifts today!! Yay me!! I got an email from Gooseberry Patch saying they had several of their cookbooks on sale, some for $5 each! I ordered me a few and some that I'll use as gifts. Since we draw names with DH's side of the family, it's hard to buy in advance because they refuse to draw before Thanksgiving! So..if I get a girl's name, I'm set. If not, I have plenty of other folks to give one to.

Also, I've worked on a secret board I have on Pinterest that I use to plan my decorations, food, gift ideas, etc. I've added and subtracted and made notes about where and how I'd use that particular idea. i also have a Word document that I'm working on that will go in my Christmas notebook to keep me on track and on task at holiday time.

Good job, Lucie on the posts!! Anyone else?? Looking forward to Christmas movies tomorrow on Hallmark channel.

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I ordered two gifts myself yesterday and bought two more today at Hallmark! Yipeee!!!

I did just finish up my Day 3 CIJ blog post if anyone wants to check it out. It's about Patriotic Christmas trees.