CIJ 2023- Through the Decades - Wrap-Up

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
What a fun and interesting Christmas in July? Our hosts did a fabulous job walking us through the decades. Such fond memories as we relived Christmas by decades.. Special Days that were dropped in along the way taught us so much.

I can’t thank you all enough for your willingness to contribute to our month long CIJ. I know that a good deal of time was spent researching topics and writing posts. We are all grateful.

To wrap up our month I leave you with the Reason for the Season.

Texas Hill & Home Free - Go Tell It On The Mountain

Enjoy!

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
Thank you, Jody, for heading these Christmas in July posts. Thank you, everyone, for contributing to these discussions. It's been fun learning about the different decades of Christmas and how various families celebrated through the decades. :)

Lori K

Premiere Member
Nov 13, 2018
Illinois
Thank you to everyone for the interesting and educational selections. I learned so much and enjoyed reminiscing about times gone by. And THANK YOU for the musical selection. I recognized Casey James immediately. That had to be my favorite season of American Idol. (Lee Dewyze was friends with my DSIL, so he got all my votes. If not, Casey would have gotten them.)

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
Christmas in July was wonderful and brought back lots of memories!

Thank you to all who posted and all who shared.

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
Thank you to all who contributed and hosted!
It takes months of planning for CIJ.

Happy Christmas in July everyone!

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
I'll be celebrating Christmas in September as I have a lot of unread posts. I am looking forward to having a relaxing time strolling through the decades.

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
Thanks, Jody for coming up with the theme. I think it's been my favorite. Thank you to everyone who took the time to research and post here. It's fun to see what everyone remembers and to have memories brought up that I'd forgotten about. Merry Christmas in July, everyone!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
What a wonderful month that was. Thank you to Jody for the amazing theme and thank you to my co contributors for all the exciting and interesting posts. As Annie said it takes months of planning to pull it all together but I think the results speak for themselves.

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
Thank you to Jody and all who contributed! A wonderful theme and trip down memory lane. :)

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
@Miss JoDee Thanks for putting CIJ together! It was fun. I enjoyed everyone's posts. Great video!!