CIJ Book Chat Tonight - July 25th!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
The Christmas in July book chat for The Snowglobe by Sheila Roberts is scheduled for tonight, Monday, July 25th over at the Magical Holiday Home Chat Room - 9pm EST, 8pm CST, 7pm MST, 6pm PST.

Please join us!

carol1231

MHH Member
Oct 13, 2007
W-S, NC
I will try to attend! The evenings sometimes get a little out of control with everyone's schedules lately....

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
Maybe we can do another in early August too since a few of us have not finished the book.

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Whether we change the title or not.... it's OK. And it will keep reminding people about the Book Chat tonight! Win-win!!!

I am off to take the dgs for lunch today.... while dd goes to the dentist. We may go to a paint-your-own-pottery place... which is near the dentist IF we do.... that will count as today's CIJ fun!!!!

I haven't been able to do any CIJ reading yet...... doggone that real life stuff!!!!!!!!!

I saw MORE battery-operated LED lights yesterday, on QVC. I didn't BUY any.... HOWEVER.... it made me really happy. Because I LOVE Christmas lights! And the announcers kept pointing out how.... with battery-operated.... you don't need "outside outlets" or extension cords or anything! These lights can go ANYWHERE!

Around here.. even at the drug stores... LED lights had really dropped in price... so they ARE affordable. AND... they are supposed to save a lot on electricity!!!!

As you know.... I take my time arranging outside lights.... and I turn them ON on Thanksgiving evening!!!!!! It is a big source of pleasure for me. Plus.... I live on a neighborhood path that is HEAVILY used! So.... LOTS of people get to enjoy them! That multiplies the joy!!!!!

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
Maybe we can do another in early August too since a few of us have not finished the book.

I am sure we can do another one as well. I am working and can't make it tonight. So maybe we can do a second one for those not done, can't attent or want to do it again.

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Do you want to move the chat to next Sunday, July 31st since that seems to be the date some readers were counting on?

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
There can be 2 chats- one tonight and one on Sunday.

Anyone can attend tonight, Sunday or both!

Annie

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
There can be 2 chats- one tonight and one on Sunday.

Anyone can attend tonight, Sunday or both!

Annie

Sounds good. I'll be there tonight and maybe Sunday, too. The more, the merrier (no Christmas pun intended - ok, so maybe it was!!).

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Thank you, ladies, for being so gracious to your novice facilitator here! I really enjoyed chatting with you.

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Had a wonderful time. Loved the questions and the chatting.