CIJ day 6

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
For CIJ day 6 I posted a recipe on my blog (christmas tree appetizer), a craft (kitty ornament) and a joke.

I'm also going through some messages (tons of messages) I've had from favcraft on hotmail & looking at new crafts ideas - for next year!

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
thanks for posting all the crafts and ideas.

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
I love your jokes too Lucie! too cute!

Anyhow, today Four Christmases starring Reese Witherspoon arrived in the mail. I am going to watch it tonight. (Whether the guys like it or not! lol)

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
I'm sitting here in the dark at MIL's house...boys sleeping on the floor. I have Christmas music playing on my iPod and I'm enjoying the boards...it feels like I'm sneaking...but I'm just trying to enjoy some "me/CiJ" time before bed! This 100 degree weather is making it difficult to feel festive! Thank you everone for your contributions! Love all of the ideas!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Colleen, The 100 degree weather is making it hard for you to be festive. This is what Christmas is like for us in Australia. It is normally quite hot, but not the heat of full summer yet. It makes it very difficult to have the big celebration and to serve the hot dinner etc when we are sweltering. I think that is why I like CIJ so much. We can have a day with all the trimmings without too much effort.