Countdown to Christmas 09

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

fallingforwinter

Retire Member
Jul 13, 2009
I do most of my shopping the week after Christmas and throughout the year, so I feel like I'm ahead on that part. I will be having house guests for the first time during the Holidays and I'm so excited. I need to do some major menu planning for when they are here, so I will be working on that in the next few weeks. I also want to decorate the guest bedrooms and bathrooms this year. I have a job that requires me to work a lot during December and on Christmas Eve. I want to have all my shopping and wrapping done by November 1. Wish me luck!

http://fallingforwinter.blogspot.com

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Fallingforwinter you have a very nice blog. Do tell about your menu planning as I too shall have visitors for a few days and I'd love new ideas.

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
fallingforwinter,

Your Fall decorations are beautiful!! Can you come and help decorate my house?!

Melanie

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Fallingforwinter --- what a wonderful goal you have!!!! To have all your shopping and wrapping done by November 1st!!!! I can imagine how terrific that would feel!!!! I will work along with you ---- and if I can't be ready by November 1st --- at least I will be A LOT farther along. I HAVE done the shopping --- it is the finding (to be honest) and the WRAPPING! And I LOVE WRAPPING!!! So..... what is the problem?????????????????

Please keep posting, fallingforwinter -- and keep us up to date, okay????

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
Hanukkah starts on December 11, I think, this year. I have asked both DH and DS for their lists. Also both have birthdays between now and Christmas. It's a busy time of year.