Crafters Challenge December 14th-20th

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
My Friends, Hello!

What I have to do this week is:

Teigan-----a stocking

3 towels done

doll quilt

hooded bath towels

ornaments on machine with felt and sewing machine

Would like to do a couple washer necklaces but doubt it.

These are items for gifts. Hope I thought of all.

Everybody have a GREAT week crafting!!!

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Greetings!

Getting down to the wire here. I need to do some craftermath control in a big way. The studio is a huge mess. On the crafting front for gifts I need to starch a couple doilies that I made for a friend, finish a CCS Nutcracker ornament for DGD, tie in the yarn ends on an afghan for DH ... I think that might be all. Maybe I should count wrapping gifts as a craft since I do like to put some thought and effort into embellishments. I'd like to make a small zip-pouch for DH to keep his ear buds in. We'll see...

Guest start arriving Saturday evening. We have 8 trips to the airport to coordinate over the holidays including chauffeuring friends (in return for which we will have use of their car for guests).

Have a great week!

Last edited:

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
I want to do a sweater pillow but if I don't have time it'll get done after Christmas. Need to start thinking about ziploc craft kits for 2015 :)

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
I need to finish Raggedy Ann'd clothes and hair.
5 hand warmers.

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
Crafts 2014

Hmmmm ... what to do, what to do! I just finished my Christmas cards to mail out! Ack!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
I did it! Finally made a sweater pillow. Pics on my blog.

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
DahliaDoll - craftermath!!!!! ROFLOL - I love it!

Small updates on crafting from me. Finished the felt cherry pie, 1 lemon slice, 1 sugar cookie and have made a start on a felt carrot.

I think I'll finish that and make some more lemon slices and cookies after that - quick and easy.

Should I say easy peasy lemon squeezy about the felt lemon slices - would that be too horrible of a pun? (I think I need more sleep... )

:)

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
AJ you sure are getting quite a collection of food!

I worked on the towels last night and I might have it figured out some. But the one that did good I put the material that will be up right on the back so have to rip it off. (Allen did that) Seems the things to be the easy easy projects aren't!

How are you all coming?