Crafter's Challenge February 4th---February 10th, 2024

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Great job last week on all you guys accomplished!!!!

I have a total mess with replacing some furniture so trying to clean everything. Head start to spring cleaning but if I find floor layers will have to move all. No time to craft this week I don't think!!!

What plans do you have?

Happy Crafting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Awake at 2:05 a.m. so have been on Missouri Star Quilt site. Placed an order but NO material. Did order a tumbler and then a couple things from the daily/weekly specials. Iron board cover, book, 2 of the queen size plastic holders and then another stone thingy to put in car for drinks.

Lori K

Premiere Member
Nov 13, 2018
Illinois
This shawl that I'm making (from a kit I got during Yarn Crawl) is going to be the death of me. Again, I ripped everything back to the first "motif" and started over. The instructions just don't make any sense! Even our crochet instructor is finding it difficult to figure out. I'll get there ... eventually.

Rose94

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ontario Canadaa
This shawl that I'm making (from a kit I got during Yarn Crawl) is going to be the death of me. Again, I ripped everything back to the first "motif" and started over. The instructions just don't make any sense! Even our crochet instructor is finding it difficult to figure out. I'll get there ... eventually.
Try going online and do a search for the pattern—desinger/store website etc and see if there is any corrections to patter or possibly a forum where others may have made comments about patter and a fix they found.

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
I'd like to finish my second watercolor heart wall hanging before Thursday so that I could take it for Sew and Tell at Stitched Together. That would be a tall order, though. I'll be going to Open Sew tomorrow and it wouldn't be a good project to take there, so I'll take some UFO IFAQH hearts to finish up, a small table topper that I started with some leftover fabric from a larger table topper, and a UFO quilt that I decided to make larger by adding more blocks. I'll need 8 more blocks. Each block is actually a 4-patch of a smaller block. I doubt I'll get them all made tomorrow, especially since I want to finish the hearts first.

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
I'm working on a crochet washcloth for DD (Birthday or Easter or Christmas??), the donation Pet Mat #2, some Etsy items, some more Valentine Card Candy craft kit that my DStepma gave me, and .... what else???? Always have too many at a time going ... not sure that is good or bad? LOL

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I'm not sure I'll get anything done which is a pity as I was on a roll.
Will see.

Rose94

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ontario Canadaa
Crochet hook holders done and hooks are in it. One has a large pocket with a closer for the small tiny metal hooks along with pockets for normal size hooksCouple of them belong to my mother so I wanted to make sure they weren’t going to fall out.
Grandson card is done and in the mail along with his gift.
Crafting table is cleared off and ready for card class tomorrow and I managed to have time to make 6 just a note cards. Do need to make envelopes for them as they are a custom size. Also a little cutting done for some future cards since the dies were out.

Rose94

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ontario Canadaa
Card class is over and I was able to get all the cards done. Was feeling out of my comfort zone as I don’t usually go into so much details/layers but it was fun. Have some items left over to make some more cards. Will need to see what I have in papers that will work. Pretty well used up all the paper included in the kit.