Crafters Challenge February 9th-15th

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
The end of this week will be halfway thru month 2 of the new year!!!

Jody, do you make the clothes for the dolls also? Allens aunt does.

Brittany, love it go for one and do another! lol The pinwheel one sounds pretty. I tried to go to your FB page and didn't get to it.

Katrinia, that sounds like fun. Have never worked with it.

Lucie, is moving right along with her Christmas makings.

This week hoping to finish up the last of the yarn. I have hour lunch this week so it helps.

Last couple nights I have been putting the sewing room back together from digging in the big closet there for Christmas paper and containers for cookies and etc.. A couple more hours and it should be done. If I don't look at everything!!!!

What crafting plans are on your agenda for the week?

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
I have one over due scrapbook to make. I finally found the photos for it in a bag of christmas ornaments that DD and I made are Archivers last fall. Have no idea of why they were in there but glad I didn't have to reprint a hundred photos. lol

Another project I need to do is finish scanning my mother's photos to put on disks for all the family to have. One that isn't hard but time consuming.

MissBrittany

Santa's Elves
Aug 25, 2008
Florida
Lana,much like I never read only one book at a time,I never have only one quilt going at a time. lol If you type in Baby Mine Quilts on the FB search bar, you should find it. :)

MissBrittany

Santa's Elves
Aug 25, 2008
Florida
I am aiming for a pinwheel a day as I only have 11 left and it's supposed to be the "simplr" project of the moment.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Finished friends Christmas notebook. It will be a gift for her birthday in March. Went to the craft store and got a few more items for up coming crafts, so will soon sit down and do some planning. As soon as the weather cools, I shall start on my list.

MissBrittany

Santa's Elves
Aug 25, 2008
Florida
I have 3 of 12 pinwheels done. Just haven't had a chance to do any for a few days. Blah!lol But I did sneak in a Monster tee for C for Disney.

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
I've been working in the office all day. For a break I would dig out things in the craft closets. I decluttered my material to one of the LCs. I have put a whole bag of yarn together that I think I will put into a tub and store downstairs. I also am finding my crochet hooks and putting them in their case. Have four more sizes to find now.

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
Wow

Just thinking about half way through the second month ... Wow. I still haven't started that crochet dog.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Got the model of the Christmas ornament I'm making for friends done. Picture on my blog. they were easy-peasy! was wondering how I'd make the cinammon stick stay in there but hot glue did the job.

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
Cute

Got the model of the Christmas ornament I'm making for friends done. Picture on my blog. they were easy-peasy! was wondering how I'd make the cinammon stick stay in there but hot glue did the job.
Very cute idea!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I love the ornament Lucie, and the added bonus that they smell nice.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Thanks! but my sewing machine stopped working :( so now I need to get another one before I continue.