Crafters Challenge Jan. 19th-25th

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Started kinda working on car seat cover up last night. We got it back out to see where Jaymee and Allen left off when I was doing the curtains. Hoping to finish it tonight. Doesn't look bad from the instructions! lol (those are the worse kind when instructions seem easy)

Lucie, those will be cute. I have a double holly ornament (2 leaves with berries) from material from a swap. I believe it came from Australia. (spelled wrong probably)

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Jampss, love the sweater boots. Such a clever idea.
Lucie, I love the holly leaves.

I have finished my first rug for the year. I crochet rugs all year, and normally make 10-12 depending on the size.

Finishing bits and pieces for DD party, but the crafts will go to the back for a while as I have to start getting the housework done for the upcoming winter.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Thanks Lana. I crochet them out of wool yarn. I donate a lot of the yarn, but also the charity I crochet for donates some. It is something that I enjoy, sitting at night in the quiet and doing a few rows. They are not fancy, but just plain crochet, but apparently sell very well.

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
I bet you they feel so good on the cold feet!

We made the car seat cover last night easy and fun. I made the straps last night but ran by Jaymees after work tonight to try it and it all works fine. I sewed the straps on there and then had to bring it home and we will do the snaps.

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Car seat cover worked good. I sewed the straps on while at Jaymees. Allen will put the snaps on here shortly and will take to the hospital.

Will put a picture on my blog shortly. Jaymee picked the fabric.