Crafters Challenge March 23rd-March 29th

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Getting awfully close to the end of another month!

Last week I did make one item for the 18" doll a purse.

Then last night I sewed buttons onto the headband ear warmer that I have had crocheted and I also did the hem on skirt for onesie dress, the side seam and gathering stitch. I finished it this a.m.. It was fun, easy and could be very addicting to make several! lol

Pictures on my blog.

I would like to try a pair of elastic lace sox thingies for Teigans baptism next Sunday.

What are you hoping to work on this week?

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Last night while waiting for my guests to get here I stuffed my Christmas ornaments, wrote little tags to add to them 'Handmade by Lucie 2014), and glued them. Need to add small bells to them and add the tags and then put them in bags so the cinnamon sticks still smell when I give them away. will not close 'final' because I'll add a few pieces of chocolate to them near Christmas time.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
My ornaments are finished!! tags are attached too. will put up a picture tomorrow on my blog.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
now that the weather is starting to cool down I feel more inclined to craft. I finished another rug last night, this one in pastel bands, probably more suitable for a young child. Will start another rug tonight. I have a few crafts that I have the supplies for, which I would like to start soon. An air dry clay bowl is something I would like to try for my mother for mothers day.

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
I have been woefully neglectful of my crafting for weeks and weeks now. Have just started to get back in the swing of things the last few nights and have made good progress - feeling the mojo again! :)

My UFO of the moment is a felt "pirate map" that will be part of a pirate themed gift for DS. It was originally meant for this past Christmas - then his birthday (Feb) - and now I'm hoping to have it finished for an Easter gift - how embarrassing - lol

I used fusible webbing to attach all the decorative pieces to the map last night - cutting them out as I went - to make a little ship, sea monster, palm trees and of course a red X to mark the spot!

Now I am just sewing around all the pieces to reinforce them. Then I'll add an embroidered "path" (dashed lines) that winds around the map and ends at the red X.

After that I just have to sew the back onto the map to hide all my stitching. So I am hopeful I'll be finished by next week easy.

Not sure what I'll work on next - have several ideas! We'll see where the wind takes me!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
AuntJamelle,
the pirate map sounds really cute. Good work.

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
AJ, That is so cute. That pirate will love it.

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL