Crafters Challenge Sept. 29th-October 5th

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
:welcome: To October in a couple days!

I have made bibs for Mason but have to do the closures yet. Can't find my snap thingy so I think I will get another one. Allen and I have both looked. The sewing and craft room are pretty organized (could be alittle more) and we know where stuff is at BUT....

Still doing some scarfs. They haven't posted the 12 Days of Christmas swap yet and I did 14 for it. (2 for the hostesses) I may be 14 ahead and can stop on them. I will have extra then.

Next I totally have to start on some items for Jaymee and the quilt I would like to do for her.

Then to Christmas items.

What are your plans this week?

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Can't find my snap thingy so I think I will get another one. Allen and I have both looked. The sewing and craft room are pretty organized (could be alittle more) and we know where stuff is at BUT....
That's what you get for getting organized. lol

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
I remember how dicey it got sometimes finding a certain item in my craft room stash! Oh those were the days! LOL

Looking forward to that kind of storage again but I will try to keep in more organized this go round!

Hope you find what you needed, Lana!

I have made a small amount of progress since last post - completed 1 felt ornament and 99% complete on a second - just need to buy ribbon for an ornament "hanger" to attach to top of ornament.

I'll take pictures soon and post I promise!!!

I was too tired to start another project last night when I finished up the last one. Still have several "kits" to choose from. But I will probably work on the little "knights" next...

Also have a sewing machine available now - my MIL let me borrow her Bernina and I need to spend some time getting familiar with it. It could make some of my projects go sooo much faster than hand sewing everything!!!!

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
Haven't been on in a couple of years again but then again really haven't done any crafting in the past couple of years either. Really would like to start again.

This week I do need to help the kids with their spirit day shirts so tonight I need to see what we have to get them done

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
KimD nice to see you back!! :) Hoping all is well and that the kids are doing great.

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
KimD, :welcome: back!!! Have thought of you often!!! I believe it was you who started posting this thread. You are always crafting something!

They finally posted the 12 Days of Christmas Swap so last night I did finish the end of 13 of the scarfs to get ready for that one. I guess only 1 host this year.

The 10 baby bibs will go out into the mail today. Allen got another snap thingy but no refills were there for it so only sending 10 of the bibs and an outfit from Kohls.

Now to finish the other scarfs and get the ends sewn.

AJ a lot of people really like the Bernina machines! Have fun while borrowing it. Throw some hints her way that it is a super machine and you love it!!! LOL!!! (only if you do like it) I have a Husqvarna Viking.

SLOW but sure progress!

Last edited:

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
Thanks Lucie and Lana

Lana I have had no time to craft anything and really no desire too. A few things here and there but that is if the kids need something quick and easy.

Kayla and Kali have decided they want to tye-dye shirts for Spirit Day and my brother is going to put on the design they come up with he recently bought vinyl machine and screen printing machine. Kenny has to wear uniform and David just doesn't do Spirit day

We are going to tye-dye tonight

Princess_Christmas

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
I'm back and have a nice long list, but I'll wait for the next challenge to be posted. think I'll look into the 12 days swap as well, is it on this site or another site?