De-Decorating To Do List

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

pixiestick

Santa's Elves
Nov 20, 2007
All my holiday decorations are down.

I went thru every Christmas box I had this year and got rid of a lot of stuff.

I relabeled all the boxes --- this time I used blue painters tape---- it sticks but is still easy to get off when you want to. I put more clearly what was in each box--- i.e. Silver X-mas decorations/ornaments, Tins and decorative boxes, stockings/tree skirt/tree toppers etc...

I also dedicated one box to elf stuff for next year--- in it I also put the strictly children things like santa, snowman and reindeer stuffed toys etc..

I went thru my gift tote and made a list by category of things I had. I.E. kid gifts, women's gifts, mens gifts, any gender gifts, teen gifts etc..

Now hubby just has to put the boxes up in the garage!

pixiestick

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
I took all of my decorations down and boxed them up on the 6th. I have everything put away except the main tree and the ornaments for that tree, a few lights that were on the balcony and front door and new stuff I've recently purchased. I have those things stacked in a corner to be put away this weekend. I have also written down all the new decorations I've bought to add to my decor inventory sheets.

I took down the deocorations in my office earlier this week. I just need to put them back into the storage closet.