Elf Addict.... New Elves :)

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

momiilu

Retire Member
Oct 25, 2008
Minnesota
www.myspace.com
My kids have their own elves, and this year Eliana has another elf (that needs a make over to look like an elf)
Anyhow, when we started our first year with just Skeeter, I bought two of him and made one a girl to be his twin sister penelope that I sent with a whole starter kit to my nephew and his sisters, this year he has another new sister and I asked their mom if they all could have their own, so I started hunting for more elves I was able to score a set of 3 on ebay for REALLY cheap!!
but needed to frill them up a bit when they arrived...

I took off their "scarves" and I added ribbon scarves, jingle bells and a little bow to their hats, and then made them tutu's (the elves will be bringing the girls matching tutus during their visit this year!

So now we have Merry Mistletoe

and Sugarplum Sassafras

And I decided not to use the stubby little guy but scored this cutie in the ornament section of Hobby Lobby for $1.98
Mr Jingle Jangle

Last edited:

momiilu

Retire Member
Oct 25, 2008
Minnesota
www.myspace.com
Also while at Hobby Lobby I fell in love with this little guy, and decided to buy him for my girlfriend who has been talking about starting this fun tradition with her 2 year old,
Meet Blissful Bubba Louie

I really... REALLY love him and kind of want to go back and buy one for at our house :)

leshiahatch

Retire Member
Oct 24, 2010
They are all adorable. I haven't even done this before but have become and elf addict. My dh is starting to think I am a little crazy. But I didn't grow up with Christmas traditions but I really want my boys to have some, though I am a little late for the 16 yo. Hopefully it will be a team effort between my dh and I.

I am currently spending this beautiful Sunday morning reading through all the past posts to get ideas so that could be considered a little sad.

Have fun,
Leshia

momiilu

Retire Member
Oct 25, 2008
Minnesota
www.myspace.com
Not sad at ALL!!!

I spent many many many hours reading my first year... heck I STILL spend many many hours searching the net for elf ideas :)

I love it all! My 12 yr old knows I am behind everything, but he still loves it, he especially loves to make it great for his younger brother and sister which is awesome!

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
They are soooo...cute! Love them!

beccaw

Retire Member
Jul 22, 2009
What a great idea to dress them up! This got me thinking I could add something to our elves each year to reflect the kids interests that year... tfs!