Elf Arriving This Weekend

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Ben will be arriving this week for my grandson Evan...he sent a message that said he got a train ticket on the Elf Express.....and that he will be here sometime Saturday,....Evan is VERY excited...Ben is bringing with him a wooden train for Evan to play with!

Our other three elves....(our original ones) will also arrive...well actually only two of them...Bernard and Jingle will arrive...They are bringing a Fraggle Rock Christmas DVD.....I am pretending that I have misplaced Bell but she is really going via mail to my college aged daughters apartment *she doesn't know it yet. She will arrive with a note for her to call Evan and let him know that she is in Columbia with Kelsey...She will arrive (at Kelsey's) with some special hot chocolate, and other items!!

nicurn92

MHH Member
Sep 25, 2008
ours will turn up wednesday... probably in the car though because wednesday is crazy due to our irish dance regionals being that weekend... I think they will bring the car decorations (reindeer antlers/red nose) they will have to then travel with us to the irish dance thing I think. once that is over, at least then it will just be the christmas craziness...