Fall and Halloween Open House

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

dreamto

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
I am so excited!!! this is why.....

I dont usually host a Halloween party but this year I am hosting a Fall & Halloween Open House.
I sell candles and every year at this time I host an Open House to showcase my new catalog and items.

Anyway, I said all that to say that Thanks to you Ladies....... I really put some thought into it this year using the guidelines from the Halloween countdown.

I took pictures from our yearly convention. There were some FABULOUS Tablescapes!!!! I am copying their ideas.

I am setting up several tablescapes around my living room to give ideas how to decorate for Fall, Halloween, and Christmas. I am doing 2 of these in 2 different towns. When I get it set up, I will take pictures and try to get them posted to share with you all.

If all goes well I will repeat this next month for Christmas.

dreamto

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
I forgot to say that I am making a spider web tablecloth. It is black ribbon on a black net background. I will be displaying it with a solid purple tablecloth underneath. I am trying to glue the ribbons on and will let you know how it works.

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
It sounds like you have some great ideas! What kind of candles do you sell?

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
Sounds great!! Can't wait to see pictures!!

Good luck,

Melanie

dreamto

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
I sell Gold Canyon Candles. I just LOVE selling them. They sell themselves :)

dreamto

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
Sorry it has taken me so long to get these pictures posted. But, today I put up the tablescape idea photos.

I hope you get inspiration from these. I put them in my album here.

Thanks for all of your support!!!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
They are all beautiful! I love the christmas one with the candies... visions of sugarplum!

dreamto

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
I'm glad you enjoyed them!