Gooseberry Patch Christmas Book 10 is Here!!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

pixiestick

Santa's Elves
Nov 20, 2007
I remember seeing on of these books that a friend had. You guys have sparked my interest and I just requested all the volumes that my library had! Can't wait- I will peruse them and cull ideas on Ruddy Day this month! Yeah!

pixiestick

Santa's Elves
Nov 20, 2007
ok- so I got volumes 2, 3, 5, and 7 from the library today and several other volumes on the way. I just skimmed them tonight and they do have some great doable ideas! Can't wait to dig into them more!

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Even the regular cookbooks have great ideals in them. I have a wicker basket in my front room of the cookbooks and another basket in there too, with the Christmas cookbooks, the 9 big Christmas books and a big Christmas Gooseberry cookbook.

FrostyShimmer

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
I've had mine on preorder for months and just received confirmation of shipment!!!! Unfortunately its Thursday so I won't see it until next week. Is it sad that I am so excited? lol

:bigsnow: :bigsnow: :bigsnow: :bigsnow: :bigsnow:

ChristmasCheerleader

Retire Member
Jan 2, 2008
Yay! I have been expecting mine now anyday and just got a message that I should have it on September 2! I can't wait! I read them year round.

CherylOK

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
NW Arkansas
I don't think I've ever looked through one!! :thud:

I was at the library last week and our library was out! So I have 2 on hold.

CherylOK

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
NW Arkansas
Oh, wow!!! I got 2 & 3 from the library. As soon as I can, I HAVE to get my own copies. The crafts are incredible. So many ideas.

Prices are pretty decent on Ebay.