GPD for July 31

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
I don't do much that needs planning for Halloween but would like to try to do a cook out one time.

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Today... I went to the best Dollar store in our area..... to look for Halloween things. They only had a few out.... so far.... but I got some big, beautiful orange felt pumpkins. I bought 3.... and as soon as I got home.... I wished I had bought a lot more! I LOVE Halloween decorations..... I put them all up outside!

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
i like halloween stuff too. i got some charlie brown halloween oraments from hallmark. i have asmall tree i put them on

Little Elf

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
Alberta, Canada
Wow Sparklenana! I haven't seen ANY Halloween decorations yet around here. I probably won't till September. *pout*
Housewife2...you are so lucky to have those ornaments! I'm hoping to find some decent sized branches laying around on the ground to make a tree to decorate with ornaments...if I can't find any Halloween ornaments at the stores then I'll just have to try and make some! :)

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
When I take camping/vacation supplies to the storage shed today, I am going to browse through the Halloween/Fall decoration stuff. I am so ready for that time of year!