Hallmark Keepsake Ornaments 2015

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
July 11-12 is Hallmark's Ornament Premiere Weekend. Who has the Dream Book and what are your favorites?

My local Hallmark store has this pesky policy that you have to pay a deposit when you turn in your Wish List (it sets up a layaway that you pay off when the ornaments come in - never had to do this at any Hallmark store (and believe me, I've used many all over the USA) in the 30+ years I have been buying ornaments. What's your local store policy?

JeniferDwn

MHH Member
Jul 21, 2010
Florence SC
www.jeniferdwn.blogspot.com
We don't have a Hallamrk store any more. And the Books A Million that sold them closed too. Don't know where else sells them. I miss seeing them all!! Maybe when I go on vacation this summer I will see them on some of the Christmas shops.

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
I put my oraments on layaway. I turned in my form a couple weeks ago. didn't pay anything. I love the wizard of oz ones and Charlie brown and Disney ones.

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
This is my first time with turning in the wish list. Last year I stated the Disney of the month ornaments. This time I want the cupcakes of the Month. I want to find a place to display them year round in the kitchen. I also did the Sorcer mickey (for DS14) and the Santa face on the coconut. DS11 is all about tropical stuff.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
We do not have Hallmark stores here. Last year when I was in the US I picked up a wish book but was there to early and the ornaments had not been released. There were many gorgeous ornaments though.

tanya

Premiere Member
Jan 8, 2012
Katrina,
Check your local Target store. Mine has had a small range of Hallmark ornaments every year. They usually start appearing in the store about August. Mine are on a very small separate stand (cardboard) and are either with the general cards/ paper or near to the front just away from the registers. I have 2 Targets that are near to me and both have had them in the past.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Thanks Lisa, I will sit down soon and look through the book.