Hallmark Keepsake Ornaments Premiere 2013

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Christmaslvr

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
Sebastian, FL
Anyone going to a Hallmark store this weekend? I'm going for the first time on the premiere weekend! Have a few I'd like to get early to help feel like I'm on the ball this year!

Right now I know I'm getting:

The annual Daughter ornament
"A Caring Heart" A stethescope (my daughter just graduated with her BSN in Nursing and DH's DD will graduate with her's next year!)

A Harley Davidson ornament

And they have a monthly series of Peanuts ornaments, thinking about those for my DD

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
I went this morning, Nancy, and they really have some lovely ornaments this year. I made a list but only picked up one - the same Daughter ornament you selected.

I've got a few more on my list:

Always Remembered (for my Mum and Dad)
Santa's Spirit Meter (I'm at Full of Spirit and I teased Vic by telling him that he's at Blah-la-la-la-la)
Baby Girl's First Christmas (the pink and white shoes - adorable!)
Darling Doggy
A Year to Remember (to commemorate Vic's promotion coming later this year)
One Fish, Two Fish (Sophia is heading off to study Elementary Education so I thought I'd start a book and matching ornament collection that she can have in her classroom one day)
Clark's Christmas Miracle (for Vic, the former electrician)

Of course, there are a dozen others I'd love to have but have to match the Wish List to the budget!

I really like the Happiness is Peanuts every month of the year collection too. Did your Hallmark have the little display stand with the interchangeable backgrounds? What a cute idea.

ChristmasRose

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
Almost at the end of my rope
No one needs new ornaments less than I do! I went this AM, expecting to get the two I had reserved, and came home with ten!! I thought this year's ornaments were better than usual, which means that they were more to my taste than they have been in the past few years. I do think that they are getting a little carried away with movie characters, though. I can't imagine a tree of mine with Jabba the Hut on it. Well, maybe I could if I had a home theatre with its own tree. To each his own, though. Life would be boring if we were all alike, wouldn't it?

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
I definitely agree with your sentiments, ChristmasRose! I have some unique ornaments on my tree but I draw the line at a Jabba!

Christmaslvr

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
Sebastian, FL
I only ended up getting 2 yesterday, the Daughter ornament and a Harley one. A Caring Heart and Reindeer Rider aren't coming out til October,so I pre-ordered them. Feels so good to be a little ahead of the game this year. Hoping it continues!

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
yes I went I got all the wizard of oz the Charlie brown oraments plus the ones that come out each month . 4 Disney ones all on layaway. it was fun more coming out in oct but I only want a few of them.