Halloween wreath idea

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

pixiestick

Santa's Elves
Nov 20, 2007
I saw this in a magazine ( sorry-I can't remember which one) recently.

If you make a new wreath for your door every summer- just spray it with black floral spray - add some different sized googly eyes and viola you have a totally different looking halloween wreath!

Clever- I might do that this year with mine- I bought cheaper flowers this year and the wreath took a beating in the sun this summer- so I will be needed a new one next summer anyway.

You could also do the same for x-mas I am sure - using silver, gold,white or red floral spray and adding a just a few things or sparkly things for pop

Deckr8r

Retire Member
Jun 22, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
Sounds like a good money-saving idea. I saw a picture of a floral arrangement using black roses and they looked spray-painted because the stems were black too. The cylindrical glass jar was painted in orange and black stripes, about 1 inch each. It looked cool for Halloween but I don't remember where I saw it either.

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
I love this idea. :!:

Saw a beautiful autumn wreath in a window store, then I noticed the skeleton head spider attached to it ;-) that took me by suprise lol a little bit of gothic whimsy!

Snowbelle27

Santa's Elves
Oct 13, 2007
West Midlands, UK.
That sounds a great idea! TFS.

:frosty: