Hi!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Mini

Retire Member
Sep 10, 2009
Kim, if she is a responsible little 6 year old, I'd give it to her now but tell her it's a special toy. If not, then hold it for a couple of years. Do you belong to any of the dollhouse groups online?

Here's my webshots album. It hasn't been updated in quite a while, my camera went kaput and we have been waiting to get a new one.
http://community.webshots.com/user/minicrazy?vhost=community

Thanks all again! The weather is finally starting to turn cooler here and I am seeing signs of Fall, so I am a happy camper!

Mini

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
Mini - my grandfather made me a beautiful dollhouse for Christmas the year I turned 8. My friends and I had always had a blast decorating it for holidays...but Christmas was always my favorite. Unfortunately, we didn't have a camera back then and sadly, my dollhouse needs quite a bit of TLC. I have 2 boys, but I'm hoping my brother's little one (on the way) will be a girl...that would be a great motivator to get it back in shape! I love your pictures! TFS!

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
Hi, Mini. Welcome back. I have been "gone" for some time as well and just came back. I love the photos. You have a real talent.
Sorry to learn about your husband's cancer, but hope he continues to improve.