Joann picked over at 70%

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

LuAnn

Retire Member
Jan 6, 2008
western Pennsylvania
I was at Joann's yesterday, and found practically nothing in the Christmas aisles.
In fact, two of those aisle were pink as can be - the Valentine stuff is out!
Also, tons of general spring stuff is out.

I often hear of some Joann's selling at 90% off. Our store never gets to that point....

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
You know, I just don't go to Joann's much anymore. Last year, I found when I wanted something for a holiday, it was already gone like you said. I get doing it early, but they do it SUPER early!

snickerdoodle

Retire Member
Dec 31, 2009
The JoAnn's by me is picked over too! I just don't want to see Forsythia vines when I'm there in Dec.! Or shamrock material!

nicurn92

MHH Member
Sep 25, 2008
hmmmm, well if general spring is out, guess I can start looking for snails again... (dd's school mascot is a snail.. no idea why) they are generally hard to come by...

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
I was in HobLob Monday and theirs is 50% off, but already picked over, too. Spring stuff was out where Christmas things were. The aisles were full of boxes and they were unpacking Valentines as fast as possible. :(

Our Joann's closed about 2 years ago.

StressLess

Retire Member
Jun 4, 2008
Memphis TN
Christmas seems to have left the building at most places. I know someone who stocks at Kohl's. They started putting up Christmas merchandise earlier this week and have Valentine's Day and swimsuits out. I guess less stock really was ordered and stores are hedging their bets by saving what they have and selling it at full price next year.

I had to settle for Christmas cards at 50% off. The cards were picked over and not a good selection, so I found just one set.

I may try online and see what I can find.