kitchen basket

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

itsanewme

MHH Member
Nov 18, 2007
watching Off Kilter
does anyone have a link to what to include in a kitchen basket?
thinking of doing a kitchen themed basket for DH this year
He's asking for a mini food processor (wheres best place to find?) and a good steak knife (to cut the steak, not individual placings - again best place to find?)

While in WDW/FL I bought him the Food & Wine cookbook, mickey cookbook, wine stopper, bottle opener, German cookbook, etc
What else should I add?

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
I suggest a set of Wusthof Classic Steak Knives. They are pricey but it's a once in a lifetime purchase. Browse the Wiiliams-Sonoma site for more ideas. My son found a set of 6 knives on sale at a local kitchen shop. So shop around for a better price.

//Click here for knives

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
I am doing a similiar basket; I also included kitchen hand soap and lotion in a stainless steel caddy, garlic press and tongs. :package:

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
Does he have any silicon oven mitts? I bought some for my son who loves to cook, especially on the grill.
I'm don't know if there is a Dillard's where you live, but they have some really good knives - can't remember the brand - but I got a really good set this summer that were on sale for 75% off. There were master carvers, but I got individual. All stainless steel, stayed sharpened really well.